Belimumab for the Treatment of Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis: A Phase 2a, Single-centered, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Proof-of-concept Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.