Belimumab for the Treatment of Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis: A Phase 2a, Single-centered, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Proof-of-concept Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint of change in Modified Rodnan Skin Score after 52 weeks of treatment has not been met according to results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 26 Oct 2017 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.