Exploratory Study of the Natural History, Clinical Outcomes, and Neuronal Endplate Changes in Subjects Reporting Short Duration vs. Long Duration of Benefit for OnabotulinumtoxinA in Treatment of Chronic Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.