A Phase 3, Open Label, Multicenter Study for the Assessment of Myocardial Perfusion Using Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging of Flurpiridaz F18 Injection in Patients With Suspected or Known Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flurpiridaz F 18 (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Lantheus Medical Imaging
- 11 Apr 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 According to a Lantheus Medical Imaging media release, data from a sub-analysis focused on the female sub-population from this study will be presented at the American Heart Association 2015 Scientific Sessions.
- 04 May 2015 Based on the results of this trial, Lantheus redesigned the protocol for its second phase III study, including different primary endpoints, according to a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History