A Phase I trial of combined azactidine and lenalidomide salvage therapy in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia who relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIOLA
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 53% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 50% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.