An Extension Study of KHK4827 in Subjects With Plaque Psoriasis (Psoriasis Vulgaris, Psoriatic Arthritis), Pustular Psoriasis (Generalized) and Psoriatic Erythroderma [EXTENSION OF 700228941]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Erythrodermic psoriasis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.