A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Evidence of an Effect of ODSH (2 O, 3-O Desulfated Heparin) in Accelerating Platelet Recovery in Patients Receiving Induction or Consolidation Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dociparstat sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PGX-AML
- Sponsors Cantex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Jun 2015 According to a Cantex Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 01 Jun 2015 Results published in a Cantex Pharmaceuticals media release.