A Randomized, Open-label, Two-arm Parallel Group, No Treatment Group-controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Saizen 0.067 mg/kg/Day Subcutaneous Injection in Children With Idiopathic Short Stature
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Short stature
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 04 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Height Velocity at Month 6 Using Last Observation Carried Forward (LOCF) Method) has been met, according to results presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.