A Randomised, Double-blind, Sequential, Ascending Single-dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Biological Activity, and Systemic Exposure of COVA322, a Bispecific TNF-α / IL-17A Antibody Fusion Protein, in Patients With Stable Chronic Moderate-to-severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs COVA 322 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Covagen
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2014 Top-line data are expected in the first quarter of 2015, according to a Covagen media release.