A Phase 2b/3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Dose-Ranging Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Emixustat Hydrochloride (ACU-4429) With Placebo for the Treatment of Geographic Atrophy Associated With Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emixustat (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEATTLE
- Sponsors Acucela
- 13 Jun 2016 According to an Acucela Inc. media release, the company will discontinue further analysis of the clinical data from this study pertaining to geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 May 2016 Top-line results published in the Acucela media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History