A Randomized, Double Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and the Effect on Sweat Production of Topically Applied BBI-4000 in Subjects With Hyperhidrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 24 Sep 2014 Preliminary results published in a Brickell Biotech media release.
- 24 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (change in sweat production from baseline at week 2) has been met, according to a Brickell Biotech media release.
- 10 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History