A Phase 1, Single-Center, Partially Double-Blinded, Active and Placebo Controlled, Randomized 4-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of AKB-6548 on Cardiac Repolarization Intervals in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 10 Nov 2014 Results published in an Akebia Therapeutics media release.
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2014 New trial record