A Phase 1A/1B, Two-Stage Study of a PSA/IL-2/GM-CSF Vaccine for the Treatment of PSA Recurrent Prostate Cancer in Hormone-Naive and Hormone-Independent Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncobioimune
- 14 Sep 2017 Results from the phase I portion presented in an OncBioMune media release.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Special Conference in October 2017.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an OncBioMune media release, final data on the primary endpoint of safety is expected early in September and later analysis of the complete data set to look for further validation of signs of efficacy based upon increased immune responses and slowing of disease progression that was found in interim analysis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History