A Phase 1A/1B, Two-Stage Study of a PSA/IL-2/GM-CSF Vaccine for the Treatment of PSA Recurrent Prostate Cancer in Hormone-Naive and Hormone-Independent Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncobioimune
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results from patients completing 31-week post-therapy exam presented in a OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Nov 2017 Progression results at 19 weeks for all 20 patients, who have completed 6 vaccines, published in the OncBioMune media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History