The Comparative Safety and Effectiveness of Warfarin and Dabigatran Utilized in the Humana Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF) Patient Population-A Retrospective Database Analysis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 24 Feb 2017 Results assessing baseline characteristics and clinical outcomes of a non-valvular atrial fibrillation patient population, presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.