A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Blisibimod Administration in Subjects With IgA Nephropathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy; Kidney disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT-SC
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has completed dosing on patients through 60 weeks in patients with IgAN in April.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipates to report top-line data from the study later this month. Most patients, 42 of 57, completed at least 60 weeks of evaluation and 21 completed assessments through at least 104 weeks.
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 26 May 2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History