A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Blisibimod Administration in Subjects With IgA Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy; Kidney disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT-SC
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Aug 2017 Top line final results from the extension of this study published in an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Aug 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Czech Republic (end date: 26 May 2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History