A prospective, multicenter, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, 2-parallel groups, phase 3 study to compare the efficacy and safety of masitinib in combination with FOLFIRI (irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil and folinic acid) to placebo in combination with FOLFIRI in second line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Colon II
- Sponsors AB Science
- 25 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Jul 2016 The trial was temporarily halted in Spain.