The Use of Intravascular Paclitaxel for the Treatment of Distal Radial Artery Arteriovenous Access Fistula Stenosis: A Randomized Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Arteriovenous fistula; Peripheral artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PaciFIST2
- 01 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Feb 2014 New trial record