Pilot Study to Assess Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of a Titrated Dose of Gabapentin up to 600mg Administered at Bedtime for Insomnia Symptoms and Nighttime Vasomotor Symptoms (VMS) in Peri- and Postmenopausal Women With VMS.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Insomnia; Menopausal syndrome; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015.
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015.