A Single Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled Phase 2/3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of OTX-DP for the Treatment of Chronic Allergic Conjunctivitis Using a Modified Conjunctival Allergen Challenge Model (CAC™)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 13 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History