A Pilot, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMEO
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 19 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.