A Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Ragweed-SPIRE in Subjects With Asthma and Ragweed-Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed SPIRE (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Asthma; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Circassia
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Feb 2014 New trial record