A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of V260 in Healthy Chinese Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Sep 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.