A Multicenter, Parallel-group-comparison, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of OPC-108459 Administered as a Single Intravenous Dose to Patients With Paroxysmal or Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs OPC 108459 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.