Phase I Study of CaspaCIDe T Cells From an HLA-partially Matched Family Donor After Negative Selection of TCR Alpha Beta T Cells in Pediatric Patients Affected by Hematological Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report top-line results this study and a planned observational trial in pediatric patients receiving transplants from matched unrelated donors (MUD) without BPX-501 in the second half of 2018 with MAA filings planned for 2019.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=38) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History