A Phase I/II Study of Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Oncolytic Poxvirus JX-594 in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer and Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma (METROmaJX
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METROmaJX
- 12 Apr 2017 According to a Transgene media release, results of the Phase 1 part of the study will be presented at upcoming scientific congresses.
- 12 Apr 2017 According to a Transgene media release, the first patient with soft tissue sarcoma (STS) has been treated in the Phase 2 part of this trial.
- 27 Feb 2014 New trial record