A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active and Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Arhalofenate for Preventing Flares and Reducing Serum Uric Acid in Gout Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arhalofenate (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Colchicine
- Indications Gout
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 28 Mar 2016 Results were published in a CymaBay Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Mar 2016 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 05 Nov 2015 Results published in a CymaBay Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History