An International Single-Arm Protocol to Provide Expanded Access to Ramucirumab for the Treatment of Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Following Disease Progression After Prior Fluoropyrimidine and/or Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2014 New trial record