A Phase IIIb/IV Safety Trial of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed During or After Receiving At Least One Prior Systemic Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate153
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2023 to 1 Dec 2021.