A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Adalimumab Induction Regimens in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Evidence of Mucosal Ulceration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2016 Treatment arms changed from 2 to 4.
- 06 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 600.