A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate Higher Versus Standard Adalimumab Dosing Regimens for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Evidence of Mucosal Ulceration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2016 Treatment arms changed from 2 to 4.
- 06 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 600.