A Controlled, Parallel Group, Open-label, Multicenter Extension Study to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Oral BAY85-3934 and Active Comparator (Epoetin Alfa / Beta) in the Long-term Treatment of Subjects With Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease Who Are on Dialysis in the United States and Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa; Epoetin alfa; Epoetin beta; Epoetin beta
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE5
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2016.