A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Demonstrate the Bioequivalence of Lamotrigine Dispersible/Chewable Tablet (100mg) and Lamotrigine Compressed Tablet (100mg) in Healthy Chinese Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Epilepsy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2014 Trial status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.