A Thorough QTc Evaluation of the Effect of Semaglutide on Cardiac Repolarisation in Healthy Subjects: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Three-Arm Parallel Trial With a Nested Cross-Over Design for Positive Control With Moxifloxacin Administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History