Multicenter, Open-label, 12 Week, Phase IV Prospective Randomized Study Aimed at Evaluating Whether sc IFN Beta 1a (Rebif) Administered in the Morning May Affect the Severity of Flu-like Syndrome and Patient-perceived Invisible Symptoms in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RELIEF
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.