A Phase 1, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Single Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of TMC647055 in Combination With a Pharmacokinetic Enhancer (Part 1) Followed by an Open-label, Randomized, 3-way Crossover Study to Evaluate Short-term Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of the Co-administration of TMC435, TMC647055 and a Pharmacokinetic Enhancer, at Steady-state (Part 2) in Healthy Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; TMC 647055 (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 29 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2014 New trial record