An Investigator Sponsored Phase I Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Doses Followed by Dose Expansion of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Asian Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (N=18) of colorectal cancer patients presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.