A Multicenter, Comparative, Open Label, Prospective Observational Study on Discontinuation of Medication Due to Gastrointestinal Adverse Effects for the Patients Being Treated for Osteoarthritis With Anti-inflammatory Analgesic Drug
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GCSB 5 (Primary) ; Celecoxib; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Green Cross
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.