IcICLLe: Assessment of the Mechanism of Action of Ibrutinib (PCI-32765) in B-cell Receptor Pathway Inhibition in CLL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms IciCLLe
- 25 Jun 2017 Initial results (n=31) from extension study presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of exploratory end points presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results from the extension study (n=17) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History