A Phase IV, Multicentre, Open label, Single Group Exploratory Study to Assess the Clinical Value of Enumeration of Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) to Predict Clinical Symptomatic Response and Progression Free Survival in Patients receiving Deep Subcutaneous Administrations of Somatuline (lanreotide) Autogel to treat the Symptoms of Functioning Midgut NeuroEndocrine Tumours (NET)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CALM-NET
- Sponsors Ipsen Limited
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 Nov 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.