A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 2 Trial of Ponatinib in Patients With Resistant Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia to Characterize the Efficacy and Safety of a Range of Doses
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIC
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2016 According to an ARIAD Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be submitted to the American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting in 2017.
- 15 Sep 2016 According to an ARIAD Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at the European School of Haematology 18th Annual John Goldman Conference on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia 2016.
- 09 May 2016 According to Incyte Corporation media release, company has agrred to fund a portion of this trial.