A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Oral Doses of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Patients With Relapsed and/or Treatment-Refractory Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.