A Phase II Study of Anlotinib(AL3818) in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma(RCC) That Have Failed Or Are Intolerant To TKIs Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 22 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.