Assessing Efficacy of Combining Pasireotide With Aspiration Sclerotherapy to Improve Volume Reduction of Dominant Hepatic Cysts: a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Cysts; Polycystic liver disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Sclerocyst
- 19 Oct 2016 Results assessing efficacy of Pasireotide in cyst reduction presented at the 24th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reporetd by ClinicalTrials.gov record.