A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Immunogenicity of an Influenza A Vaccine (Vaccine FP-01.1) in Healthy Volunteers Following Virus Challenge
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FP 01-Immune Targeting Systems (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immune Targeting Systems
- 04 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 New trial record