A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Oral Dose Escalation for Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ITI-007 in Healthy Geriatric Volunteers and in Geriatric Patients With Dementia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lumateperone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Intra-Cellular Therapies
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2014 Further results to be reported at the 7th Clinical Trials Conference on Alzheimer's Disease, according to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release.
- 14 Oct 2014 Results reported at the 139th Annual Meeting of the American Neurological Association, according to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History