A Phase IIIB, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alteplase in Patients With Mild Stroke: Rapidly Improving Symptoms and Minor Neurologic Deficits (PRISMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISMS
- Sponsors Genentech
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Apr 2017.