A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Ceftolozane/tazobactam Compared With Meropenem in Adult Patients with Ventilated Nosocomial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPECT-NP
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal.
- 30 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Slovakia.