A Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multi-center Phase III Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of TissueGene-C in Patients With Degenerative Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tonogenchoncel-L (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kolon Life Science
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a BioLife Solutions media release, Kolon Life Science has received marketing approval for tonogenchoncel-L (Invossa-K Inj.) for degenerative arthritis from the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS). The approval was based on results of this trial.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to a TissueGene media company has filed a biologics license application with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS).
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.