An Open-Label Extension Study of the Long Term Safety of Pirfenidone in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RECAP
- Sponsors Genentech; InterMune
- 24 May 2017 Safety findings from pooled trial databases (NCT00662038, NCT02699879 and NCT02141087); resultpresented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2014 According to an InterMune media release, a comprehensive analysis of safety of this and 3 other clinical trials (244346, 244349 and 244526) will be presented at the 2014 American Thoracic Society Meeting.